Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Russ Bassett, a leader in all types of Media Storage, including Analog Videotape.

If you have the privilege of owning a Russ Bassett Media Storage Shelving Design such as a GemTrac, you may still have videotapes from the 80's and 90's that need to be transferred from the original video onto a digital video file. If you are looking for the best quality transfer from the Videotape Original, my Analog Videotape to Digital Studio may be exactly what you are looking for. 

You can also supervise your own videotape to digital transfer session in my studio. I am in the process of reconfiguring my videotape to transfer studio and when completed will post pictures here at alessandromachi.com

Alessandro Machi announces Videotape to Digital Transfer Studio Solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't link to your site without first contacting me.